Some tips and strategies for deciding on a Mentor:
- Is the person skilled and qualified? Do they have a great reputation and following?
- Do you share things in common with them and their audience?
- Do you feel inspired when you listen to their story and see how they create their life and living?
- Do they live and embody what they teach and impart to others?
- Does the person ‘feel’ right to you? Do you like their energy? Does it resonate with you?
- Do you get butterflies or excitement at the prospect of coaching with that person? Is there a sense of possibility when talking with them, browsing their website or attending workshops or training with them?
- Imagine your life five years from now. What would you life be like if you sign up with that person or if you don’t?
- Is thorough and comprehensive
- Helps you deal with the reasons underlying your issues to create LASTING change
- Facilitates you to change your story and allow a new valuable perspective on old events
- Invites and inspires you to become the best version of yourself possible whilst supporting you to do so
- Allow you a safe space in which to be yourself and explore new opportunities
- Encourages you to connect with your own inner wisdom and use that knowing with which to grow
- Supports you out of your comfort zone, and gets you building your own wisdom from new experiences
- Involves you working towards a new vision, taking action and gaining momentum as you go
- Teaches you empowering tools with which to create your future
- Enables honesty and self-awareness
- Is supportive and enriching