I train new Bars Practitioners in a one day training course and I like to regularly teach Access Taster Classes to help new Practitioners in my area grow and develop in learning to facilitate their clients and grow their businesses and also to create growth in their own life and living.
Who is Bars Training For?
- Anyone interested in the energies of the human body who would like to create more ease for themselves and others.
- Beauticians, healers or coaches looking to add this nurturing, relaxing process to their services.
- Bars Practitioners looking to refresh their skills or do a repeat towards their facilitator training. (If you attend 3 Bars training’s with 3 different Facilitators, you can apply to become a facilitator).
- Those who require regular Bars sessions or who have a family member requiring regular Bars sessions.
Becoming a practitioner is a cost effective option as swaps with other practitioners are available.
Each class includes:
- An introduction to Access Consciousness, what is it and how it works.
- The Access Clearing Statement and basic Energetic Tools you can use to create change.
- Coaching by a Licensed Access Bars Facilitator or Access Certified Facilitator.
- Viewing “Access The Bars” DVD* where founder, Gary Douglas personally demonstrates the technique.
- Receiving and gifting two full Bars sessions under supervision while you gain confidence.
- A comprehensive manual and head chart and be taught how to conduct sessions as a Bars Practitioner.
- You will receive a Certificate of Achievement.
Why The Learn The Bars
- Maybe you have had Private Sessions and want to know more
- You have a family member requiring regular treatments and it is a cost effective option
- You can attend swaps with other practitioners and have your own Bars run for free
- You may wish to add the Bars to your healing or beauty practice
- You want to attend more advanced Access Classes
- You are already a Practitioner and want to refresh you skills or work towards your facilitators license
Upcoming Schedule and Dates
|Sat 21st Oct||9.30am – 5.30pm||Nelson|
|Sat 27th Oct||9.30am – 5.30pm||TBA – Westport|
|Tue 4th Nov||9.30am – 5.30pm||Dunedin|
Body Process Class
Currently not Scheduled.
Please Check Back for Dates.
Group Intensives For Change
The Tools of Access and Creating Radical Ease with Money.
Anyone wanting to learn more about Consciousness or develop more skills in the topics covered. Bars Practitioners or Facilitators wanting to create personal change or better facilitate their clients.
FAQs About the Bars Class
Can I learn Access Bars?
Yes. This 1 day class (8+ hours) is an excellent choice to both experience and learn Access Bars.
In a Bars class you will gift and receive Bars twice (4 sessions in total) and will leave the class actually prepared to run someone else’s Bars. This can be fantastic for people serious about receiving the benefits of this work because you will be able to “trade” with people instead of continuing to pay for private sessions.
Private sessions can often be close to the same fee as taking this one day class, so if you are looking for the biggest bang for your buck, then attending the class might be for you. Again, it gives you the know how to begin attending Gifting and Receiving trades or running Bars with friends and family or in your business right away. The choice is yours.
Can kids come to class?
Yes. Kids are always welcome to every class offered by Access. In fact children to age 15 come for free to all classes world wide. Kids age 16, 17 & 18 are half price.
Children are always welcome to take the classes as a participant or just be in the class playing with other kids. They learn quickly and love learning the Bars, running other people’s Bars and getting their Bars run.
Can I make money running Bars?
Yes. many people around the world have created a business of their own with just The Bars. Others have found it to be a great compliment to what they already offer in their practice.
There is nothing that adding regular Bars sessions to can not improve the results of.
How do I know I’m receiving good training and my Facilitator is qualified?
Access Bars Facilitators are highly trained and many are very experienced at what they do.
Not only do we understand the material we are teaching, we will also facilitate on the day of class and will be powerfully present in the group in a way that allows students to grow, gain personal awareness and have all the knowledge and tools to become competent practitioners themselves.
I am also an Access Consciousness Body Process Facilitator and have attended more advanced classes in the tools of Access to add to my knowledge and the depth with which I can work with people.
I am well on my way towards becoming a World Wide Certified Facilitator and have completed many hours of 1 on 1 personal sessions, working with bodies and teaching.
Many of my students and clients have experienced incredible results.
Access Foundation Class
The Foundation class is designed to empower you to change anything and everything you’d like to change in your life. You will be given a whole toolbox of tools that will allow you to break apart the foundation of limitation that we so often function from and build a new foundation, one of limitless possibility, so that you can begin to create the life you truly desire.